• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Article Contributors

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Good Afternoon All,

In order to keep the site fresh and provide new reading materials. We would to find a few folks to volunteer to write articles on random Reef related topics and post them on a weekly basis to generate conversation and interaction. Any interest please reply here and we will even add a new banner under your tag as an Article contributor. Thank you in advance for the consideration

Edwin NJRC President

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
thats great. @Jeremy Brito and @horseplay can I count you in as writers for the site?

The would be great and I will look into getting a banner added to your ids if you agree

You got me as a write though I must confess it'll be a little bit be for I put something out as I won't feel comfortable until I read it and,get the same feeling,of accomplishment that I get when o read Paul B posts