• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lunar Lighting question

My 58 gallon oceanic reef ready tank is finally up and running. I have the TEK T5 6 bulb light hanging over the tank and want to purchase lunar lights. Does anyone know of a good quality lunar light that I can attach to the back of the tank and can be positioned for optimal viewing. I am trying to keep my tank as clean looking as possible without having any equipment being seen if possible. I have been looking at the coralife 1 watt bulb lunar lights but can not find any feedback regarding them. I do not want to order $100 worth of lunar lights without knowing what I am buying.

Thanks and please share your feedback - Jon

how exactly are these going to be mounted? there are single units, there are spot light units. there are ones that are in a strip.. if you mounting it above on the hood then you could go with current lunar link nocturnal blue.. mount one every 2 feet about $15 a pop one power cord then the rest have connecting plugs to add more.

I wanted to mount them in the cleanest way possible without it showing any wires etc. That is why I was looking at the coralife 1 watt lunar light. These lights are attached to an arm that is flexible. It seems that the can be mounted on the back of the tank and can than bend to be pointed in the direction of the tank. I just do not know how bright they shine and was wondering if anyone has ever used them or anything like them that they can reccomend.
Thanks - Jon