• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XX Photos (Finally!)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, the LONG LONG LONG awaited MACNA photos are finally here for your amusement!

Here's the lion's share of the MACNA Crew (you can't imagine how hard it was to get us all in one spot at one time, we were SOOOO busy!)
dsc_8781.jpg

This is the booth without the crowd in front of it (complete with the pictures that Sierra drew just for this occassion)!
dsc_8657.jpg

Here are a few of the booths I took pictures of (these were taken in the morning before the hall opened):
dsc_8675.jpg

dsc_8680.jpg

dsc_8685.jpg

Good For YOU! MarcoRocks
dsc_8676.jpg

dsc_8677.jpg

These guys will be at the swap too!
dsc_8681.jpg

dsc_8682.jpg

dsc_8691.jpg

Here we were at the Banquet in the Georgia Aquarium. This was all I saw of the Aquarium!
dsc_8703.jpg

Brian accepting our MASNA Website Award
dsc_8720.jpg

John about to talk to the crowd about MACNA XXI
dsc_8735.jpg

After the banquet we all let our hair down a little bit (some of us more than others)! MR threw a kicking RockBand party in their suite and we had a blast playing along...
dsc_8739.jpg

dsc_8742.jpg

dsc_8753.jpg

Apparently this is common practice...
dsc_8754.jpg

Your officers hard at work!
dsc_8757.jpg

I think they're laughing at us!
dsc_8760.jpg

With some of our favorite Speakers
dsc_8763.jpg

And you never know who's going to be wearing a wig next!
dsc_8777.jpg

If you're not already signed up for MACNA 2009... Don't delay! The current prices are good through October 31 and then the early bird discount goes away.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SHhh. You're disguised. Nobody will recognize you!

Pictures? What pictures?!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
John, you shouldn't have said anything, I never would have imagined that was you. NOT!

Glad you all had some time to let your hair down. ;D

Its nice to see pics like this . You guys deserve some HAIR DOWN DAY as some of us know how hard you guys all work to bring Macna to NJ and also preparing for the swap. You guys are awesome.. Nice pics ..

pnoyreefer said:

Its nice to see pics like this . You guys deserve some HAIR DOWN DAY as some of us know how hard you guys all work to bring Macna to NJ and also preparing for the swap. You guys are awesome.. Nice pics ..
Don't forget the group buys and everything else. You guys are awesome.

Our shirts look more orange than "coral".

Nice pics Phyl.

I can't believe I missed the RockStar party with the reef gear girls...

Can't wait for Atlantic City.