• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Major league exotic pets jackson

Would you guys be interested in a christmas tree worm rock

• Yes can't wait

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No christmas is over bah humbug

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Hey, guys took a trip to major league exotics's in Jackson today because I had to replace a power head.
To Start I got to say for a small mom and pop style shop, Allen's (the owner) inventory is awesome he usually has the essentials and the prices are extremely fair. I have always had positive experiences at the shop and the friends I have pointed in his direction have all come back happy.
Major league may have a small section of tanks for salt water in comparison to lets say ACC but they are stocked with some top notch fish and inverts at extremely good prices.
Allen is extremely helpful and is working hard to give us and the customers of trop another option. He has a small section of coral frags that has some amazing prices and i can't wait till my paycheck clears so I can go back an pick up a few. Also available is a decent selection of food for our finned friends, from dry, fresh frozen to live major league has what you need. Today I picked up some black worms and almost got my self some tiger copepods.
Allen Definitly seems interested in getting involved with the club and,I suggest we reach out to him an see how we can gain a new sponsor.
Also the last thing I got to talk about is Allen is going be getting in some,christmas tree worm rocks. I had asked him if he could find some and he took down my number and told me he would call me soon when he picks some up for me.

I checked it out last month and returned two weeks ago to pick some livestock up. Allen is a great guy and the shop is excellent. Definity on the small side for their saltwater but high on quality. Looking at it as my go-to local shop right now, I second the recommendation.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Just mapquested MLE address to Ultimate Corals and they are close to each other. That is a plus for me. One thing I miss about Tropiquarium ability to stop in to get chemicals when I don't want to wait for an online order. Right now I have one dose of Coral RX left which means I need more.

Just mapquested MLE address to Ultimate Corals and they are close to each other. That is a plus for me. One thing I miss about Tropiquarium ability to stop in to get chemicals when I don't want to wait for an online order. Right now I have one dose of Coral RX left which means I need more.
Allen said he would,be able to get what ever we needed in the store we just got to let him,know in,advance so he can stock it

DangerDave

NJRC Member

Does UC have a storefront? I thought they were online only, I didn't see any mention of a physical location on their website. But I am getting older and not any smarter so...

Dave

I'd like permission to speak to Allen from Major League about becoming a sponsor for the club after speaking to him on several occasions he seemed interested in the club and getting involved but be for I go attempting to recruit if like someone to reach out to me from,the board just to get the ins and outs for sponsors

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like permission to speak to Allen from Major League about becoming a sponsor for the club after speaking to him on several occasions he seemed interested in the club and getting involved but be for I go attempting to recruit if like someone to reach out to me from,the board just to get the ins and outs for sponsors
Iam not familiar with that place.....but I would say that before we hit em for sponsorship, maybe you could ask if they would like to host a club meet 1st. This way we can butter em up a bit....selling a sponsorship may be an easier sell at an event once he gets to know us a bit better.

What do you think Doc?