• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2007 Meeting: Menu For Saturday

My wife will be making the following for Saturday:

Sausage & Peppers
Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
BBQ Chicken
Baked Ziti
Cacia's Pizza (tomato pie)

Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Green Salad
Pasta Salad
Cheese Ranch Potatoes

Soft Pretzel tray
Taco Dip
Spinach Dip
Fruit Salsa w/ Cinnamon Chips
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crab Dip

Chocolate Chip Cake
Death by Chocolate Cake
Lemonade Pie
Cupcakes and Cookies

Also there will be potato chips, pretzels etc.
We will have a keg of Blue Moon beer and a couple different kinds of bottled beer, soda, juice and water.
If any one wants a special kind of liquor you are more than welcome to bring it.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Menu For Saturday May 19th Meeting

:eek: I'm not going to eat for two days before the meeting. :eek:

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Rich, you'll need to take my place in line...so make that 3 days.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member

you should put zoas on the menu. jk. The menu looks great, I'll bring a fruit salad.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

I'm not going. I thought there was going to food at this meeting! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY SMOKES AARON! You guys are going all out. Are you sure there's nothing we can help you with? That's an awful lot of work for you and Kathy. Let us know if there is anything we can do/bring.

Ed said:
you should put zoas on the menu. jk. The menu looks great, I'll bring a fruit salad.

I'll eat one if you eat one. I got your pm late yesterday give me a call. 856-465-9149

JohnS_323 said:
I'm not going.  I thought there was going to food at this meeting! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY SMOKES AARON!  You guys are going all out.  Are you sure there's nothing we can help you with?  That's an awful lot of work for you and Kathy.  Let us know if there is anything we can do/bring.

Don't worry about bringing anything unless you don't like what we're having. We should have everything under control.

well, since I usually hitch a ride with Billy... I guess I'll be early too. shucks!!