• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2008 Meeting

The May meeting will be held at Todd's (TKiry1) home In Cherry Hill, NJ on Saturday, May 17, 2008. Todd is a single guy and a self proclaimed terrible cook. He will be providing beer, wings, chips and desserts. Please bring a covered dish.

Please use this thread for questions, carpool, sales, trades, etc...

<a href="http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=1">INFO</a>

<a href="http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_attend_events&Itemid=37&task=view&id=21">RSVP</a>

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
When will we see the address so I can see my best way in getting there?
Daniel

Was wondering if anyone going is in the central jersey area can pick up a Nitrate Reactor I bought from Terri (adesimone1). It's already paid for. You wouldn't have to drop it off, I would come pick it up.

I can't go to the meeting because i'll be at THE PREAKNESS!! in Maryland.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This month's raffle frags will be ReeferMadness Frags! Don't miss out on the chance to get in on these raffles!!

2 for 5$
5 for 10$
12 for 20$
24 for 30$

Should be some Great raffle items this month!

We're always up for a good raffle, lol. If anyone could find out from Todd if I could possibly use his oven to heat up the chicken nachos they are best right out of the oven.
Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear about your Grandmom

As luck would have it i had some employees call out today so i have to work here. please someone take lots of pics :(

Sorry to say im not going to make the meeting i have a bad allergic reaction to something & 1/2 of my face is swallen like the a watermellon.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Sorry to hear about your face Steve. :(

I will not be at the meeting, just let me know where all the stuff ends up and I will get it later. Thanks. Erna

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh my goodness. What a streak of bad luck! Sorry to hear about all of the ills you folks are facing. I hope you all feel better soon, your employees go back to work, and you get some sleep!

Mantis, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
momof6kids said:
Sorry to hear about your face Steve. :(

I will not be at the meeting, just let me know where all the stuff ends up and I will get it later. Thanks. Erna

Erna, all you stuff and the people you were going to get it to have gone home with Brian.