• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moca Vinci clown

Lovefish77

NJRC Member
Mocca vinci clown 2" big one in the photo 2" $75
Pick up only 07003

Bit fiesty for full disclosure
Thx for looking

Attachments

• 20230423_160446.jpg
    20230423_160446.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230423_160459.jpg
    20230423_160459.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16

erics210

NJRC Member
If you wanna head my way to pick out some softies we can agree on, I would take it/.
Dumont NJ 07628

I don't know where you are located. But if you're trying to work out a deal with erics210 , I can donate a purple stylo frag or a green slimmer frag on his behalf towards him getting the clown. But you'd have to pick it up at the Roxbury Petco. Got a tank bred clown from him we traded and he hooked me up. We talked clowns and he's really into taking care of them. Would be a great home

I don't know where you are located. But if you're trying to work out a deal with erics210 , I can donate a purple stylo frag or a green slimmer frag on his behalf towards him getting the clown. But you'd have to pick it up at the Roxbury Petco. Got a tank bred clown from him we traded and he hooked me up. We talked clowns and he's really into taking care of them. Would be a great home
Yeah Eric it’s killing it with all those baby clowns!!