• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mr Rebates - Rebates from LiveAquaria and Fosters&Smith

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just wanted to pass this along. There is a pretty cool site out there called Mr Rebates that can save you some money on things you buy from LiveAquaria and Foster&Smith. The site is very easy navigate and registration is free. The way it works is that they have a list of online retailers that they work with. The retailers pay Mr Rebates for any traffic that they send their way. Mr Rebates will then send you a percentage of that payment. Right now, if you register with Mr. Rebates and then buy something from LiveAquaria you'll get a 2% rebate. Drs. Foster & Smith are offering a 5% rebate. You don't get the money immediately, as Mr Rebates has to wait to be reimbursed by the retailer, but you can view your account to see how much money is coming your way.

Like I said, the site is easy to use and when they send you to a retailers website, the MR. Rebate login stuff is completely transparent. You go to the site as if you had typed in the url yourself. I've used this a couple of times (for non-reef related items) and it works seemlessly.

I want to state that I am in no way affiliated with this site and have nothing to gain from passing this along. I just wanted to let everyone know it's out there.