• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 120g

Thanks Jazzsam.

The tank has been up for 3 months now and was a compilation of my 65g that I had at home and my 30g breeder that I had at school. Once I graduated I bought myself the 120.

The Hippo I have had for 8 years now, the Chromis I have had for a year, and the Midas Blenny is a fairly new addition. It is safe to say though that my tank is mainly a frag tank now with all of the various corals that I have laying around.

I am in the process of upgrading my powerheads. I have 3 Seio's and one 6101 Tunze on a multicontroller with another Tunze 6100 that I should be getting soon.

I have a Berlin Turbo Skimmer in a 20g sump.

For lighting I have an Icecap 660 powering 4 4' T-5 bulbs. I am kind of slacking on putting up the other 4 bulbs even though I have all of the equipment.

Well that is all for now, any questions please post.

Chris

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks really nice, Chris. Are those dendro's just right of center? Whatever they are, they've got really nice polyp extension.

Keep the pics coming!

Thank you both, John Yes they are both dendros and Chase33 tthese are the same corals I you are reffering to. I also have another type of dendro on the back of that rock that I will try to get a picture of.

I got one of them about a year ago from Miguel at fragglereef while he was still in Philly. He fragged some babies that he had growing on the mother colony and it has gotten bigger since. Still waiting for mine to grow a new head.

Chris