• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 20 gal reef tank

so here i am throwin another update on my tank....new news would be the addition of a feather duster worm for appearence...my yellow polyps are spreading nicely...so are my zooanthids....I have a new addition that came out of nowhere...it seems my bubble tip anemone has multiplied...so now i have 2 ...kinda cool....and my xenia frag that melted away on me months ago has made a rebound and has multiple heads...thats about it....

tom

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sounds like things are taking a turn for the better. Glad to hear it.

Not for nothing but Aquatic Obsessions has the mini hippo tangs. They're about the size of a nickle. It takes time for them to grow and I'm sure if your ok with getting rid of him at 2-3" it wouldn't be horrible to put him in a 20gallon. It'll take months for him to overgrow your tank and by then, who knows, maybe you'll be upgrading to a larger system.

look out here come the tang police.