• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

need glass cut!!!!

falconut

NJRC Member
I got mine in Mt. Holly at Methvin's Glass, but any glass place should be able to do it. I wanted 1/4" thick. If you need smaller pieces and 1/8", Lowes & HD should have it, you'll just have to use an emory cloth to sand the edges so you don't cut yourself.

the back glass on my nuvo 16 cracked so i need a 24x13 6mm piece cut. honestly do you guys think its worth going through the struggle to repair?

the back glass on my nuvo 16 cracked so i need a 24x13 6mm piece cut. honestly do you guys think its worth going through the struggle to repair?

You would have to remove all silicon and residue. Not just the cracked piece. Basically breakdown the entire tank. I agree with the others.
Cracked Glass=Upgrade

There is a glass place in Howell that I have gotten my glass from. Guy is cool. If your not sure bring the tank to him and let him measure it. Your in Trenton so it's not real close...

ace cuts glass takes over nite. i think up to 3/8.
i think you have to buy it there.
low,s also cuts glass only 1/8 .
plastic up to a 1/4 in.
i had 3 pcs cut 1/4 in cost me $ 45.00.

thanks everyone i figure it cant hurt to try it... so im going to go for it... does anyone know a good glass shop in the cherry hill/ voorhees area?