• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Aquarium Store

On 22w Just down the street from reefs inc.
Gardenoaks Garden Center
They have some nice corals!
Check them out!
Very small, but clean and healthy

Oh - and WELCOME to the NJRC forums. (Sorry I don't know where to get the flashy welcome fish thing....) Is the place more west of TRI or more east on 22?

I stopped by very quickly on Tuesday. It's a garden center. I asked where their corals were and they looked at me like I had three heads. ?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's really weird. ??? I was going to stop there today. Good thing I didn't!

I was there 2 weeks ago. Behind the main office is another building. Only two reef tanks. I bought a rock with 12 green striped mushrooms on it. Very healthy, and cheaper than the lfs's

I'll try again tomorrow. I have to stop at OG2 for some pond Koi for my Dad's B-day, then I'll stop there and snoop around.

Welcome to the NJRC site ghost427!

Thanks,

Also if your from the area. There is a store called Underwater World off the Garden State Parkway exit 137.
Mainly a saltwater/reef store. A little pricey, but nice coral.

209 East Westfield Avenue
Roselle Park, NJ 07204
(908) 241-6630

Close spelling to my town, but a half hour apart. Call before you go, because he's has summer and winter hours.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Underwater world is really a great place. But be prepared to open your wallet. Although you really do get what you pay for. Nice stuff and I've never had a loss from there