• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New chalice

Took a ride to Exotic aquatics in MD today. We picked up an Aussie orange torch a dark orange acan and colorful chalice I got a pic of my chalice and the batteries died in my camera so here is the chalice. It is close to 5 inches

newcoral003-1.jpg

Very nice chalice. If you decide to frag let me lnow, Ill be fragging my challices in a week or two and would love to trade. How was the rest of the selection,prices there?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very Nice. I've only been to that store once but have to say it was quite impressive. I'm looking forward to getting back there soon.

qwik said:
Very nice chalice. If you decide to frag let me lnow, Ill be fragging my challices in a week or two and would love to trade. How was the rest of the selection,prices there?

He has some nice stuff we picked up a acan that has around 12 heads for 85.00 but he always gives us a 10% discount because we travel to his store so it was 76.50. the chalice was 135.00 I say it was well worth it the colors are amazing. We've been there quite a few times and I would say his stock was down prices were a little higher then I've seen . Maybe due to the winter and the economy. But we will go back again. Very easy to get there. When I'm ready to frag it you are second in line reefsandrotts Pm'ed me as soon as I posted a pic :eek: