• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New monti on the market :)

Glad I got a small frag of this monti....

Mine .. pardon teh size lol

002.jpg

007.jpg

Fragfarmer

http://www.fragfarmer.com/Funk-Phenomenon-p-1084.html

and the size of that is?

Killer coloration. Looks good as a large size colony.

Pick that up at fragfarmer? He is starting to get his stuff back on line again.

Nice score Steve. Eric's piece is huge amd when it gets that big will look just as nice I'm sure. I'm not a big fan of the name, to me it looks more like a Christmas Monti or something like that.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ohhh I have one of those too! Unfortunately, like yours, the growth is slow at best. I don't see much I'd call new growth. Rather the anti-monti!

Nice phyl where did u get yours from?.. I got mine on a trade in RC ( same guy who sold em to fragfarmer) and oh my this is the slowest monti I have ever dealth with seems like no growth at all but colors are holdin up... well post your too when u get a chance ... thanks

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I got mine from RickyFins at the swap. I'm not sure where he got his from.

phyl thats different I got one from ricki fins but its a cap not a monti.. also that piece from rickifins is also a slow grower glad u mentioned that ..ill post an updated pics of that as well

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ahhh. Yours is an encrusting monti then? From the FragFarmer picture it looked Cap'ish (and since they're both technically Montis... I do confuse easily)