• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NEW VID & GIVEAWAY: Tropic Eden Sand

Today we are taking a look at Tropic Eden Substrate that is available at Premium Aquatics. 3 winners will be drawn and will receive their choice of grain size Tropic Eden bag of sand.

Grain Sizes Available:
Aragasnow - 0.5mm: Tropic Eden 30 lbs bag Aragasnow (sugar size, .5mm) | Premium Aquatics
Tonga Special Pink - 0.8mm: Tropic Eden Tonga Pink Sand 30lbs (0.8mm) | Premium Aquatics
Miniflakes - 2.0mm: 30 lbs bag Miniflakes (aragonite crumbs, 2mm) | Premium Aquatics
Mesoflakes - 2.7mm: Tropic Eden Mesoflakes 30lb (aragonite crumbs, 2.7mm) | Premium Aquatics
Reefflakes - 3.0mm: Tropic Eden Reefflakes Aragonite Sand - 30lb | Premium Aquatics
Reefflakes Grand Select - 5.5mm: Tropic Eden Reeflakes Grand Select 30lbs | Premium Aquatics

Visit Premium Aquatics: Premium Aquatics | Aquarium & Fish Supplies

For a chance to win your choice of grain size Tropic Eden bag of sand:
1. Watch video and hit Thumbs up
2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our channel
3. Post a comment on our YouTube video page

Congratulations to Diana Aliprandi, Mark Bechtold, and Adam Mahne for winning a bag of Tropic Eden substrate!

For a chance to win a Icecap Salinity Temperature Digital Pocket Tester:
1. Watch video and hit Thumbs up
2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our channel
3. Post a comment on our YouTube video page

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Wow I won! Thank you so much. I am so shocked that I won something. Thank you again!