• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New web store?

C

concept3

www.Ocean1aquaculture.com

Mr Gallo and I spoke briefly about a few months back, he seems like a nice guy to deal with. Does anyone have any experiences with him before? He is located in South Jersey, about 15 minutes away from me. :)

Check out his stuff.....

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know I could use some live rock. Would need someone to check it out first to make sure that it is top notch before we jump though.

C

concept3

Most Live rock that come in the United States is cultured at the Walt Smith facility. I think that's what he carries. It should be decent quality, but I like to "see" and cherry pick my Live Rock if you know what I mean......... I was talking about his coral selections...... I'm an SPS head, you all know that :)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My rock came from LiveRocks.com. I'm pretty sure they culture their own rock though. The prices on there look to be per frag prices... that's way steeper than I'd pay for a 1" *anything* LOL!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I read on frags.org that walkins are welcome. Maybe a couple of us who are close should road trip.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let me know.....I want to check it out. I worked the next town over and never knew he was there.

I had been to Bob's place twice. My last visit was last Saturday. Bob is a very nice people to deal with. I got 6 Bali aquacultured SPS and 2 frags from him. He has a very nice setup (1000W MH, wavebox, ...) and his corals are great. I really hate him when he refused to sell some very nice pieces to me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sean