• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC 2007 Officers

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd like to thank everyone who ran for office this year. We hope to make this a great year for NJRC. I'd also like to thank everyone who voted. Our DAL - C election ran very close with two great candidates. The club would have been just as lucky to have either of them come out on top. We had a record turnout with 51 people voicing their opinions. Amazing to think that 2 years ago we had to beg and plead to get to 26 people voting.

This year's officers are:

PresidentPhyl (Phyllis)
Vice PresidentReefDrumz (Brian)
SecretaryJazzSam (Sam)
TreasurerBillyR98 (Billy)
DAL - NorthJCurry@weskech (Jeff)
DAL - CentralMikeM (Mike)
DAL - SouthRichT (Rich)

Please feel free to contact the officers at: officers@njreefers.org if you have any ideas or suggestions for the club, or if you're looking for a way to become more active.

Welcome to all the new officers!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats to all the officers for 2007. Here's to another great year adn lots more forward progress for the club.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations to the new officers!We're glad to have you on board! The club has made great strides this past year and our membership has grown tremendously! I can't wait to see what the new year brings!

Congrats to everyone on their success , now wheres the party being held at j/k ;D
Thanks to everyone for their involment in the club we have come a long wayyyyyyyyy.

Ralph

Congrats to all the officers.

Now that the elections are over I have a few questions. How is it that Abstain was a candidate in every race? What if he/she won? Is he/she even a member?

Marcelo -

Marcelog said:
Now that the elections are over I have a few questions. How is it that Abstain was a candidate in every race? What if he/she won? Is he/she even a member?

Marcelo -

I don't know, but I voted for Abstain for Secretary!

Cogratulations to all of the officers!

For your information Secretaries or Administrative Assistants Day will be celebrated April 25, 2007. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey! Presidents day is Monday the 19th. I'll take all of my gifts in frags, please!

Phyl said:
Hey! Presidents day is Monday the 19th. I'll take all of my gifts in frags, please!

Got your frag pack all ready! Anthelia, Kenya Trees and Green Star Polyps. All of my best stuff! :D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
.....you have a Large Director in the South reporting for duty.

Congratulations to the incoming officers and much appreciation to the outgoing. For the incumbents...... well, that nervous twitch you've developed over the last year will eventually go away.......I hope. ;D

I will do my best to fill my new position as well as I did my last for the club. I can't figure out how to apply those special adjectives to my new title though. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to all of the officers who made such a great 2007 possible. Their hard work and dedication should be applauded.

Special thanks to Jeff & Sam, our two officers from last year who are not returning to the board this year. They were both a tremendous help to us in all that we accomplished. Hopefully life will settle down enough for them to be able to run for office in the future. It was a pleasure serving with you.