• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJR'S 5G Nano Tank

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to the NJRC family for helping and giving me ideas for my nano tank. At the moment the tank is running with a HOB filter with about 10LBS of dead rock/live rock. I haven't had time to set a up rock formation yet. Been to busy with work and school at the same time. If I get a chance on Friday or this weekend I will set up the rocks. As for livestock I haven't quite figured out what I will put in the tank all i have are 3 blue leg hermit crab and 1 snail. Which I wasn't expecting them all to live since the tank wasn't fully cycled well guess what there alive and moving thank god lol. The tank as been running for 1 month and 2 weeks and everything looks to be fine. But I do plan on adding coral in the near future but not now. I post up pictures once the rocks set up in the tank.​