• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ocean gallery and reef inc

ocean gallery has some nice coral and so does reef inc but i was suppose to get my MH 2 wks ago but they said it wuz back ordered, i was suppose to pick it up today but now they said UPS delayed it, and im mad :mad:

It's westbound on RT22. You go west past OG2 and it's a little past the Saturn dealer before the light on the right. The sign for it isn't obvious.

Not sure why Ocean Gallery and Reef INc are grouped together..... IMO they are two completely different stores.....

Reef Inc only deals in the highest quality equipment and Livestock...... Since this my first post on this site I'll say no more........

Although I came here from RC... and have been a member of RC for a few years...... :) Same username on RC by the way,,,,,,,,

Hello New Jersey Reefers........ ;D

Welcome MM im also a former memeber of RC now i use this site manhattan reef and Zeovit.com for everything RC really sux for how the MODS react to things and how people feel the ned to fight with others
Nick

nyfireman3097 said:
Welcome MM im also a former memeber of RC now i use this site manhattan reef and Zeovit.com for everything RC really sux for how the MODS react to things and how people feel the ned to fight with others
Nick

I'm actually still a member of RC and truely like it....... The number of members and Reefing knowledge on that site is amazing...... I agree sometimes MODS react and some fighting goes on..... I just ignore those threads..... ;D However, there is far more good then bad going on at RC.....

This site looks good, however not too many posts ??? and experienced Reefers around....... For example I sent a PM to moderator to find out how to join the NJRC....... So far no one yet has responded...... ???

I'll check in from time to time to see how things pick up......

Enjoy...... ;D

Did you Email Bob hes in charge of the membership hes been swamped with things as of late i told him ill help him out if he needs it "I havnt heard back from him lol" I hope tp see ya at the meetings what part of NJ are you from ?
Nick

I'm from Millington which is near Berkley Heights...... I'm in the process of upgrading from a 90 gallon reef to 400 gallons...... ;D Having a ball......

By the way, Bob at Reef Inc is also a builder and is making the cabinetry for the new tank...... I'm also hooking up a 250 gallon refugium to the new system.....

I'll need a lot of frags to get this one going....

See you around......

Can you send me the application to join NJRC?

;D

Nick:

I prefer not to post my email on the internet...... I know........ I get enough spam messages just trying to keep private......

Can you send me a Private Message on Reefcentral? I'll be more than happy to send my email through the PM........ I am mmgm on RC as well.....

Thanks

George

nyfireman3097 said:
RC really sux for how the MODS react to things and how people feel the ned to fight with others

Hey now, be careful who you offend with general comments ;)

<-- is an RC Mod AND Staffer...

lol hey all i know is that i cant say you in general but there are other MODS that are tossing guys left and right and i talk to alot of them and they have no clue what they did no awnser when asked no nothing i guy in general guys kept asking what happened to him because he is a g8 guy and ALOT of other members know that and me and them dont get it i never heard from any of them about you so ur kool lol but i think some things a getting out of hand over there so i take it ur a member of NJRC im hosting the April metting i hope you can make it nice talking to you
Nick

nagel said:
nyfireman3097 said:
RC really sux for how the MODS react to things and how people feel the ned to fight with others

Hey now, be careful who you offend with general comments ;)

<-- is an RC Mod AND Staffer...
Since when is this have anything do with RC.They have there site TRT has there owen site and this is ares.And remember the 5th ammendment.I like TRT and Here!