• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Oceanarium in Englishtown

I was at Oceanarium on Friday. Nice Place and owner wants to be involved with the club. He mentioned he would give members 30% off drygoods with showing your membership card.

He said he can also try and match online prices and if you see livestock that you want and you know the going street prices he will do what he can to accomodate.

Nice guy and I will be going back.

Andy

eholceker

NJRC Member
I actually work at the store on the weekend. Vlady is a great guy and runs a good business. He always seems to get the highest quality exotic fish and corals. I can definitly tell you he strives to make his prices cheaper than tropiquarium. As for the big tank being built that kind of got put on hold. A lot of time was just consumed in building a 1000 gallon in wall tank. The thing is ridiculous. We are also trying to get the online purchasing section of the website up and running. Hopefully if business keeps up the way it is I will never have to manage another health insurance plan again!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
jerseydiablo said:

new here but is this true? 

and where do I get a card???   8)

Welcome To The Club! By becoming a member you will receive a membership card. The information and application are found on the main page. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. :)

Again, Welcome!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ya gotta give him one of these Brian!

62870welcome.gif

went and checked it out today, great store & prices were pretty fair
even got a free feather duster (very small but still free ;D )

nice people and they did say they'd be offering the 30% off of regular priced items to members with cards, not sure if thats right now or not though

thanks for the welcome guys and I'll be joining up soon ::)