• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

OCTOBER MEETING!!

Go Check out the Info for the October Meeting in the New Jersey Reefers Club section of Reef Central!!!! Hurry up you dont wanna miss it!!! thanks

43 Lanci Rd. Maple Shade, nj 08052. Hope to see you there. Theres more info about the meeting in the NJRC section of Reef central. Soon as they get back up, check it out. Thanks

John

Im interested in the meeting but it seems I cant access that part of the site since I'm not a member yet

Dan M

do you always have your meetings so far away its a 3hour trip for me i would love to join still waiting for my application im gonna try and make it
Nick

Nick. We try to rotate them around the state. South, Central and North. This one happens to be in the south. If you join you are welcome to host a meeting ;)
that way it will be near you.

bob

Here goes some info for the meeting...anything i forgot to mention please let me know.

Meeting Location: My house, 43 Lanci Rd. Maple shade nj 08052
Plenty of parking available!

Date:OCTOBER 9TH

Time: 1pm to whenever

Food/drink: BYOB, Soda's, Juice, Chips, wings, pizza, salads...etc
Whoever wants to bring drinks and or food, just post it in this thread so everyone else will know what to bring and what not too bring. o and not that i should even have to mention this but The "BYOB" bring your own beer, part is for members 21years old and over!!!

EVERYONE is welcome, no need to ask me " can i bring my girlfriend"...can i bring my kid's.. can i bring my friend from whever. lol There are alot of toddlers and infants in my family so im sure well have some toy's to keep them occupied! All are welcome. Just show up.

Activities? I dont know what you's are interested in doing at this meeting but anything is fine with me...example ...frags selling/trading...grab bag O' frags....raffles....group buy's etc. Im leaving that up to you guy's. Im up for anything and everything! Let me know what you's think... Any suggestions??
My email addy is CRE8RUCKAS@AOL.COM phone number is 1-856-488-1858

thanks agian for giving me this op. to host my first meeting.!