• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

onyx clown

is there anyway I can buy a wild caught onyx clown fish? I hear that very high percentage of tank breed does not host with BTA. is that right? I saw couple pair of maroon with gold strip and plan to get it but I still like the onyx more. please advise.
Olivier

deadcpu said:
is there anyway I can buy a wild caught onyx clown fish? I hear that very high percentage of tank breed does not host with BTA. is that right? I saw couple pair of maroon with gold strip and plan to get it but I still like the onyx more. please advise.
Olivier

Most tank raised clowns eventually learn to host with BTAs. Usually not RIGHT away, but they will usually learn to.

I bought mine from Aquatic Obsession ,not sure if they were wild cought or not just knew they were beautiful .Give Will a call, he's sure to know .

DSC_0140-1.jpg

One of mine ended up jumping if anyone is interested I am willing to sell the other one ,let me know.