• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Painful Decision

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
And I can only assume Phil (Hawkeye) was absent from class when they discussed the DIAMETER of a CUBE??? Either that, or he is still insisting that you can put a round peg in a square hole! :eek:

An inscribed circle can be a "diameter". Assuming that: all sides are tangent to the circle and any two opposite sides are parallel, with two adjacent side being perpendicular. A 3' diameter cube would measure 3'x3'. :p I loved geometry in school! That is the Engineer in me talking. :D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So Paul, you now have him in there with your handicapped Clown? any problems?

No problem what-so-ever. Tangs and clowns get along great. The clown has actually found a liking to algae and attacks the algae clip. I’m hoping I don’t have to keep the tang there long, considering it is a rather small space.

And the clown doesn't like to be called "handicapped," he's dorsally challenged! :)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
An inscribed circle can be a "diameter". Assuming that: all sides are tangent to the circle and any two opposite sides are parallel, with two adjacent side being perpendicular. A 3' diameter cube would measure 3'x3'. :p I loved geometry in school! That is the Engineer in me talking. :D

So we've now found that Brian likes to put round pegs in square holes as well! :playful:

No problem what-so-ever. Tangs and clowns get along great. The clown has actually found a liking to algae and attacks the algae clip. I’m hoping I don’t have to keep the tang there long, considering it is a rather small space.

And the clown doesn't like to be called "handicapped," he's dorsally challenged! :)

LOLOLOL- give the clown my apologies. I remember the Tangs, I hope everything works out. Are you considering getting another Hippo?

And I can only assume Phil (Hawkeye) was absent from class when they discussed the DIAMETER of a CUBE??? Either that, or he is still insisting that you can put a round peg in a square hole! :eek:

HAHAHAH listen - i defy stereotypes and was passable in english but turrible turrible (as charles barkley says) in math. LOL.