• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

percula's and Damsel Diet

I'm looking to shake up their diet a little.. I have the Marine Fish flakes and they all love those, i also have the hikari freeze dried brine shrimp.. As soon as they see me come up with a can their all at the water line waiting :D. What else would you guys and gals suggest ? I have some room to set stuff up, not to mention a full basement.

ds4x4 said:
I'm looking to shake up their diet a little.. I have the Marine Fish flakes and they all love those, i also have the hikari freeze dried brine shrimp.. As soon as they see me come up with a can their all at the water line waiting :D. What else would you guys and gals suggest ? I have some room to set stuff up, not to mention a full basement.

New Life Spectrum pellets.

That is the food of choice for any saltwater fish that will eat it. You won't find a more nutritionally complete food on the market.

That and frozen foods.

Might as well get rid of the brine. It's pretty much worthless, nutritionally.