• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pets Plus in Delran

I was sort of in the area so stopped in. Ugh. I didn't look at the dogs / cat section but the smell was horid. The saltwater section has shrunk alot since I was there 8 years ago. (rough estimate). The corals were overpriced though there were a couple that weren't too bad looking. (2 hammers & a Scoly I think) Dry goods for aquariums was sparce, I stopped in for a Koralia Nano as the Pets plus in Hamilton had decent prices on em last time I was in, this store had 0 Koralia's & was lacking in alot of other items. The 3 employees I saw looked like prison convicts. The only highlight was the zero edge overflow tank they had for sale, since it was dry I got to prowl around in the stand just to see what they came w/ etc. Neat tank, not $1500.00 neat though.

I agree that it didnt look too good. My wife and I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago and the SW tanks didnt look good at all. I think there were at least three dead fish, all in separate tanks. Pickings were very slim. They had a shark in what used to be a live rock tank which I thought was too small for the shark. The corals on display were almost all plain mushroom frags.

I did not realize they still had any salt water there. I called them about 4 months ago, and they said they were shutting it down.

I originally was looking at the zero edge for my tank, but cost/size became the deciding factor.

They still have the shark, he's like 95$ & has to be atleast 2 foot long minimum. I didn't notice any dead fish while I was there but the tanks certainly weren't the cleanest tanks around. They had a yellow plate coral in a display tank that was pretty darn large, I haven't seen a yellow one, if I had space for it I might of tried and haggled for it.