• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pics of my 29 Biocube

Took some pics of some stuff I got over the weekend at the fish store. These are the first pics I've posted since I got my 150w Sunpod.

For my Biocube reef I got:
Pygmy Angelfish
Cleaner Shrimp
Algae Blenny
Green Fl. Ric
Blue/Orange Ric
IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Here are some polyps Sinkingbeach gave me when I picked up the 150w Sunpod
IMG_0624.jpg

For my 20g that just set up I got a arabian neon. He already has a great personality, but is still camera shy.
IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Thanks, hes been through alot. Before I got my Biocube I had a 55g. It started leaking and he spent a few days in a cooler with no lighting. After that I put him in the Biocube and he survived a week under the stock BC lighting. Since i got the Sunpod he's been super happy, and he has started growning again.

Definately nice fish and clam!

The rics seem out of focus so I couldnt get to see what they really look like.

What other coral you plan on keeping in there?

I want to get more zoos and rics. If I can find any SPS for cheap I might try some of that too. Im on a college budget so I cant be buying expensive frags just yet.

The rics are not opened all the way, and im not to great with my camera yet.

Yea he is pretty agressive. I saw him at the LFS and they said they dont get them in stock alot so I didnt want to pass up the chance. I probably will regret getting him since I want to put some other fish in the tank that aren't agressive, but we will see.

T

Toeknee

Make sure the fish are larger then those intakes, I have a few fish get back there what a nightmare

Here are some recent picsures of my 29BC, most of the rics will bet taken out when i get my 33gal up and running. In the last pic you can see my new vortec mp20, i got it for the 33 but i couldnt wait to see the different settings it has so i put it on my BC for awhile.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg