• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pink blue tip milli opinions

DSC02102.jpg

I bought this a few mos ago. This picture is about a month old and it's even more pale now.
The coralites and body were covered with a fleshy tissue at one point that actually hid them. The feeder polyps vanished too.
I almost chucked it out but I noticed the coralites were more exposed and a few feeder polyps were out last night.

I started using P04 removal media from sechem about three weeks ago. What do you think? I also moved it closer to the current with it's new attitude.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hopefully dropping the PO4 will help. That's definitely a polyp killer. How's your PH?

8.3 or 8.4

Phyl, if you can believe it, I relied in the P04 chemical tests for the past year... Didn't know any better...

Thanks,

Erik

do your other corals have extension? what type of lighting do you use? what do the rest of your water params look like?