• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Please recommend me a TOP OFF

I dont have that much room in the sump area as you can see here, and I dont want to have it in the display tank. Here are some shots:

nano_sump.jpg

nano_tank.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can try autotopoff.com

I use one, I really like it.

I am curious though...we're you thinking of adding a top off to the display tank?
I don't think that's possible, especially since you are running a sump..there should be a steady water level in the tank and the evap. will come out of the sump. If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brian, it looks like he's running one of those all in one tanks. The filter/sump area is built into the tank but divided from the display area with a false wall.

yes, Matt is correct, not in the display tank, if you look at the photo above, the side shot, you can see the Return chamber, thats where the top off should go. Am I correct?

So these guys(autotopoff.com) they only sell the float switch correct? I need to get a pump somewhere esle.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oops! Didn't notice that all in one deal at first! (sorry!)

They sell pumps to go with units seperately. You can use any small pump or powerhead.

ok, so guys, in the chamber where the return is at, there is 1.5 inch space on each side of the return split. It says on autotopoff.com that each float is in 1.5 pvc, might be too tight.

These aquahub.com are they good? Anyone has them? Also i dont see the sizes for the float there, and a bit confused off all those other extra parts there.