• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pumpkin Carving contest

Halloween Pumpkin Carving contest
Rules ---

You must be a member with at least 15 post

You must use a pumpkin

Carvings are only to be reef related , Be creative, (fish , corals , Reefer's cafe or NJRC sign..etc..

You can paint , use lights , or any affect to make your carving looking better.

All pumpkins must be entered by 10-30-2007

The members will pick the top 5 pumpkins and we will have a poll to vote for the winner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We will have a 1st and 2nd place winners :we .. What can you win?. frag of aussie acans for 1st prize and Pink sparkle zoos for 2nd prize. Only thing shipping will be on the winner, Unless you can pick up.

Good luck to everyone

First Place
IMG_3861.jpg

Second Place
IMG_4019.jpg

Holy moly, Gabe, your wife has incredible talent and patience! :eek: Those are by far the prettiest pumpkins I have ever seen. And SO detailed! WOW! She could make a fortune selling them. Awesome job!

---
Wendy

thank you guys, i told her that you guys said they were pretty and she said thank you
yes she sell them and she make pretty good in 1 month of work, i think somebody in the club have 1 pumpkin that she made a few years back

Gabe

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have that pumpkin, Gabe! Someone else has one too, I think... a raffle?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LMAO!

(and that would be Laughing My Apples Off)

oh wait, that's not much better!

they are fake pumpkins, and now that i remember phyl you got the raffle and jeff have one that my wife made for his kid

Gabe

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I made a Gene Simmons one out of a fuNkin once..But it looks nothing like that!! If she ever wants to sell that one, you know where to go!

I don't think that anyone from here did.
We had someone cheat by registering under different names and voting for him/herself so the contest was voided and everyone that participated will get a price.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That is definitely the hard part about having a contest with open voting by any registered user. What a terrible way to "win".