• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RA+ Controller+ Lots of Accessories $325 08054

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m selling a Reef Angle Plus controller including a number of accessories. Included is a wifi module, 2 relay boxes (one with an analog output and a second with a PWM output), relay expansion hub, regular expansion hub, water level expansion, older style dual head dosing pump, 3 temps probes, and pH probe. I believe that I also have pH extension cable, one or two temp probe extension cables, and a pair of float switches. I also have the original controller board that came with the unit before I upgraded to the Plus board.

In the interest of disclosure when I set up my new system I ran into an issue trying to locate the second relay box approximately 20 feet from the controller. The relay is connected to the controller through a SVGA cable which is about 6 feet long. It wasn’t long enough so I tried a few long cables that I bought off of Amazon. None of them worked. I eventually tried to splice my own, but it acted buggy with some of the switches randomly turning on and off. Since I switched to an Apex system, I’ve had the RA setup with the original cables for a few weeks just to see how it was behaving and it has been acting fine. I’m fairly confident that it was just the long cable run that was giving me issues. The complete package cost around $700, but since I’ve had some issues with the second relay I’m asking $325.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll try to get a picture up over the weekend. I'm located in Burlington County. Thanks!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
If you part. I would be interested in one of the relay box and water expansion module

Status
Not open for further replies.