• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

RBTA

So my guy split and one stayed in place and the other went off to discover the world.
Well to keep him from bad influences like power heads or beating up on other corals I plopped him in the sump. So now he and a ball of cheato are partying all night eating krill.

Would like to get $30 bucks for him or will trade for fish or coral or if you have a hard luck story I am flexible.

Would guess he is about 6 inches expanded.

Little Silver 07739 or I can deliver south of me to Toms River...that corridor I drive a lot or in general area.
James

I don't want to leave him in the sump forever, any interest? I think it is a fair price but make me an offer.

I don't want to leave him in the sump forever, any interest? I think it is a fair price but make me an offer.

These anems are IMHO the nicest you can find in NJ.

James' mother nem has been in captivity for a very long time (he gave us a split in 2009 from the same RBTA) and they are very hardy, and really gorgeous anems. If you want a Bubble Tip, this is the best you are going to get.

These anems are IMHO the nicest you can find in NJ.

James' mother nem has been in captivity for a very long time (he gave us a split in 2009 from the same RBTA) and they are very hardy, and really gorgeous anems. If you want a Bubble Tip, this is the best you are going to get.

Alright, NikkiT has talked me I to it :) I will take him if he is still available. Pm sent

OK I got two PMs thanks very much. Will see who I can get them to first.
And Nikki thanks for the nice words.

Alright, NikkiT has talked me I to it :) I will take him if he is still available. Pm sent

Are you staying overnight at the hotel or are you going home, I can find someone to send him with to the party(pretty sure you are going).
James

OK let me see who I can send it with.
Assuming you still want it. I have been feeding it krill to keep up its vigor.

Yes I do want it. Knew I was in the running but thought someone was in front of me. The other issue is getting the coin to you wether I should give it to your delivery person or paypal or what not. Thanks again.
Doug

Dont worry we will work it out.
The other person is equally far and not going to the party so you are the better parent at this point.

Yes I do want it. Knew I was in the running but thought someone was in front of me. The other issue is getting the coin to you wether I should give it to your delivery person or paypal or what not. Thanks again.
Doug

Mike, mnat, will have the guy for you.
You can give him the cash if you want or what you wish.

Thank you so much for the rbta. It is beautiful. It opened right up and settled in quickly. Gave mike the dough. Thanks again. It really is brilliant.

Thank you so much for the rbta. It is beautiful. It opened right up and settled in quickly. Gave mike the dough. Thanks again. It really is brilliant.
Great glad to hear it. He was attached to a piece of rock from my sump so I didn't take him off. Good luck with him.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Take care until he settles down that your power heads don't get him.
I had one go that way not pretty.
Yea, I gave one to my local dive shop for their tank and they arrived next morning to a "red sea" if you know what I mean. :(

If he is talented enough to get into a cage power head than I say our relationship just wasn't meant to be...
9a3e7ame.jpg

He seems to have found a home. This is the most sedentary he has been since I put him in there.