• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Re: My Fishys

Ok sorry for that Hopefuly the mod can delete my first 4 post bcuz the clearly dont work. Ok well first is my pair of purple firefish which are amazing and swin together and sleep in the same lil crack together and second are my 2 tomato clowns which are fun tyto watch and last is my pink haitian tip anemone which is so cool! ;D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dan, I don't get it.  I clicked into your photobucket folder and saw three pcitures.  Here's one:

0706090920.jpg

And what I did to put that picture here was:

1. click on "IMG Code"
2. hit Control C (to copy that code)
3. go back to NJ Reefers post page.
4. place my cursor where I want the picture
5. hit control V (to paste in that code)
done!

Oh, and I also cleaned up all those attempts to post.

When two fish shadow one another it's usually a sign of stress. If they don't kill each other one may morph into a male and you can end up with a mated pair.

Jcurry@wesketch said:
When two fish shadow one another it's usually a sign of stress. If they don't kill each other one may morph into a male and you can end up with a mated pair.
That is so cool thats what i heard. But they are both babies so i may have to wait awhile.