• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

reef breeders photon 48

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unit is about 2 years old, runs great, my wife thinks it makes the tank too blue though, i think in part to me having a few issues with the tank and the colors not popping out because of that, she also says the blue leds give her a headache. I'm using it as an excuse to try out T5's, and keep it a bit simpler, this unit simulates sunrise and sunset in half hour or hour intervals. All led's work, comes with remote. It's still up and running on my tank, you're more than welcome to stop by and look at it before making the purchase. Looking to get $300 for it, if i have to ship will probably be around $340, will be wrapped multiple times in bubble wrap and then taped up with cardboard. I'd prefer to sell it after i get my other tank up and running, should be within a month, but if you need it sooner, i can make arrangements for that.