• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ReefKeeper Elite controller

Santa should be bringing me one. If not, he's fired!

I'll let you know what I think, but it seems to be light years ahead of the others, at a very reasonable package price. Initially there were quite a few initial hiccups that have been worked through, so we will see.

I have two controllers right now and I'm thinking of selling them both to get the RKE. I would like to take advantage of the PA group buy coming up soon. I really like the looks of the controller. What also caught my eyes was that you can have two PH probes. I was thinking of buying a PH monitor to monitor my tank and have my ACJr contol the PH in my calcium reactor. Thats two controllers. With the RKE you only need one.

I have it set up but I really have not done any programming - just haven't had time. It is very powerful yet very simplistic. For those with multiple tanks, this is a great controller. It is very easy to add another monitoring station for about $200 each additional tank. It will control over 60 tanks. It even handles dimming T5's and lunar (LED) cycles.

Sorry ive been a bit MIA on here lately. But I have had the RKE for a few months, need to send mine back in to get fixed as the solder on the data port connected broke, but if you guys have any questions send me a PM