• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefs Inc.

Anyone know what up with Reefs Inc. I never see anyone in there. Ever since Bob left it seems to have gone downhill. I'm waiting for a "going out of business sale".

I believe they broke up and he opened another store called Eagle Reefs which is now moving again.. and she still runs Reefs Inc.

i was at reefs inc thurday and the place looks really bad, hair alge in the tanks with the corals is not worthed going there thats my 2 cents

What a shame. :'(

Was a real nice place and I know she was trying to keep up with it. The amount of lost money has to be incredible.

I truely feel bad for people and they try so hard to make it work, then a wrench gets thrown in the mix and you lose all you have worked so hard for.

Hello all,
My mom and dad are up from FL at the moment and they stopped at the reefs inc a few weeks ago to look around and they said the place was being gutted, all the tanks were empty and there was a for sale sign out front. What a shame.
Mike.

When Bob left we al knew it was a matter of time,
on the bright side Bobs place looks just like the Reefs inc.

has anyone bought any fish from reef's inc? are they a safe place to get fish? i'm planning on QTing them anyway but i'd like to start out with healthy fish.