• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rip

So...like a week and a half or so ago...I bought a royal gramma.....beautiful lil fish, but had terrible...battered...lil fins....he was the only one left at the lfs and I felt bad for him....we named him "Rip" because of the fins....I think the joke is on us....I haven't seen this fish since the second or third day we had him....has Rip gone R.I.P.???

I looked all around the tank...ya know, in case he decided to go carpet diving....the cat can't to the side or the back of the stand...and frankly, I think my lil trooper is too refined to eat the lil fish...*sniffs*....thought maybe it was just hiding in teh live rock as that is what it did before it disappeared.....haven't had an ammonia spike, but do have two cleaner shrimp, Stripe and Strip, Pyro, the fire shrimp, and Stretch, the Coral banded...do you think he could have died and the shrimp and clean up crew devoured him?

IMO thats a def possibility,awhile back I had a coral banded,the bigger they get the meaner they get.Maybe the fish will still pop up somewhere.