• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sea Level Aquarium in Pine Brook... Awesome guys!

Just wanted to say I have had great experiences there. They took a wrasse on trade (for store credit) and were very generous with the deal!!

Hard to find good stores in NJ, but these guys are tops!!

-Jan

I've always had good experiences there also good selection and good group of guys running it.

Was in there 2 times and was very pleased, nice frag tanks and good selection of fish...picked up gold cb shrimp, small apatasia eating filesfish, and some frags all at great prices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warren is the guy who owns the place. The older bald guy is just someone who's been in the hobby for 30 years or so. He's what I'd normally refer to as a fountain of knowledge. The fish selection is pretty large, as well as the coral selection. 10$ section for frags, as well as 20-40$ frags. Then the colonies. His prices are reasonable (and he works on them sometimes).

A guy came in the shop one day while I was there and asked him about a price on a tank. He flat out told the guy to wait till the tank was on sale from the supplier. This way, he could sell it to him for the sale prices, plus a small mark up to make it worth his time. Not many places will do stuff like that. Ended up saving the guy like 400$ on the tank.

Anthony's comment above is why I made this post. Yes, these guys are not just looking to squeeze every penny from us. Like I said, they were generous to me... and I will be going back again!

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
need to beat my cyano- they had a too of lps that I was dying to take home. I had a very positive experience there for sure.