• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sealifeinc.net

Just ordered 10 rics from there they were amazing and pretty cheap. Sent them priority mail in this weather and everything arrived perfectly. If anyone is looking to buy florida rics order from there they were amazing and cheap!

Ken over there also hooked me up with a few freebies, probably my best online order ever

SHHH... don't let out the secret ;)

Ken is great, his livestock, freebies, and excellent priority mail shipping are top notch. I've been ordering from him since I first got in the hobby and I know several people here buy from him frequently. Just got some rics in last week myself, including a yellow which I'm thrilled with!

R

reseter5

ken is awesome... you can check him out on the news down in florida all the time.. he is always doing some preservation on the reef ... great seller and great prices....

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just ordered 50 oddball Rics. from him again. Can't wait for the shipment.