• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some random pictures

90 gallon AGA

8-4-07006.jpg

8-6-07012.jpg

3-23-07001.jpg

4-1-07024.jpg

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome!

Tank looks great, I really like all the different zoa's mixed together like that.

a work in progress...that sure is nice!!! My "work in progress" right now is sitting empty behind me...waiting for the funding to appear (or the ability to bump my hobby up the list of household "projects").

Maybe I can claim payments for all the shoveling I've been doing lately...though honestly we barely got an inch or two.

oh and to mike's point...I see a spot to the left of the tank for a seahorse tank!!!! lol.

Colors are really nice - mind if I ask what kind of lights?

8-4-07006.jpg

What is the green rim/green eye chalice you got there in the upper right of the picture? It's really nice. Any chance on a frag or the place where you got it.

NapoliNewJersey said:
Oh no ...... that's not gonna do! That wall can hold a 6 foot tank easily!! lol. ;)

That's been pointed out to me before. I paid for a 180 a couple months ago but haven't picked it up yet. Trying to sell this house in an abysmal real estate market so I can set up the 180 in a new house. Until then that wall is going to stay bare.

phil519 said:
a work in progress...that sure is nice!!! My "work in progress" right now is sitting empty behind me...waiting for the funding to appear (or the ability to bump my hobby up the list of household "projects").

Maybe I can claim payments for all the shoveling I've been doing lately...though honestly we barely got an inch or two.

oh and to mike's point...I see a spot to the left of the tank for a seahorse tank!!!! lol.

Colors are really nice - mind if I ask what kind of lights?

Hamilton Protostar - 2x250 HQI + 2x 110 VHO

I'm using Phoenix 14K MH bulbs and SuperActinic VHOs.

pnoyreefer said:
Awesome Collection and Tank looks really nice.... where are you located?

Putnam County, NY
NapoliNewJersey said:
8-4-07006.jpg

What is the green rim/green eye chalice you got there in the upper right of the picture? It's really nice. Any chance on a frag or the place where you got it.

That's an echinophyllia. I purchased it from a guy in my reef club who bought it from Northeast aquatics before they went out of business. It's big enough to frag, but I'm hoping to sell my house in the near future. I'll start chopping apart corals before the move. Shoot me a pm in the summer and I'll let you know what's happening with my situation.

Chessman....Beautifully laid out aquascape with very colorful and healthy looking corals...Nice job...Thanks for sharing and welcome.

Dom