• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Spreading the Wealth

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm so glad to find other local reefers and spending time hanging out, talking tanks, corals etc and getting great deals is a big plus. My day trip/ hanging talking stuff and sharing coral buddy @Salted and I went to @Bear82's house today. I got a great deal on a couple of corals- think Tom did too- nice hanging with Steve, checking out his DT,frag tank ( sorry about the spill)- back to Salted's for a beer/ trade and good conversation- you pork roll guys got nothing on us lol :)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Met and got to hang with another local member today @AlexMarano - from Denville ( seems you don't show up )- anyway nice to meet another local and talk shop- trade a few few things- Looking forward to getting together again- maybe checking out your system - I like road trips too- just ask @Salted

Nice to meet you @DYIguy , great guy and very helpful, an awesome tank with very nice piece and very nice fishes . Absolutely looking to getting together again . Yes I will be happy to show you my system .
I will start tomorrow to dosing you awesome phytoplankton… I’m sure it’s an awesome product !!!!!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Nice to meet you @DYIguy , great guy and very helpful, an awesome tank with very nice piece and very nice fishes . Absolutely looking to getting together again . Yes I will be happy to show you my system .
I will start tomorrow to dosing you awesome phytoplankton… I’m sure it’s an awesome product !!!!!
Just phyto @AlexMarano , I've got some junk phyto before just like you- glad your happy with it- hope the corals are happy too- got more frags in the future for you. Just remember to be patient- I wasn't and spent/lost too much $ /many/corals- you got my number- always here to help

Just phyto @AlexMarano , I've got some junk phyto before just like you- glad your happy with it- hope the corals are happy too- got more frags in the future for you. Just remember to be patient- I wasn't and spent/lost too much $ /many/corals- you got my number- always here to help
Absolutely your phyto is awesome , I’m sure corals will be happy . I’m very patient, with this crazy hoppy you have too lol
thanks for all your help