• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's Aggressive Monti Contest April 2012 Winner

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
The winning Monti is Sunset Montipora. It overgrew the seasons greetings and undata in no time.

Yes, that monti is indestructible as Nikki/Mnat rightly stated.

Congratulations NikkiT!

Nikki, please PM me to pickup a monti frag of your choice.

Thanks to everyone that participated.

Sunny

This thing is rigged!!! you just want to get in good with the president!!!!!!

Also I demand that the sunset be tested for steroids...there is no way it would over take an undata!!

(i am a sore loser).

LOL! ;)

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Also I demand that the sunset be tested for steroids...there is no way it would over take an undata!!

(i am a sore loser).

LOL! ;)

LMAO!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor

(i am a sore loser).

LOL! ;)

LOL - I tried Phil, but it just did not work in your favor ....

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congrats Nikki! Good luck finding room for it in your tanks. :grin:

PS, another great job of creating a family-like fun atmosphere here Sunny. It brings the best out of everyone (well, except Phil!)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
When the backordered group buy stuff comes in we will meet up.

If anyone has had a sunset monti they know this thing can overtake anything. My frag is the first SPS frag I ever bought from GregW back in early 2009. It has survived a tank crash and being in a tank with a RBTA. For a period of about a month or so the RBTA was sitting on top of the sunset and we thought it would finally die. After the RBTA split and moved the darn thing recovered and pretty much grew over all the dead skeleton. It is not near our rockwork. Great starter SPS and amazing colors, but the thing can grow.

Congrats Nikki! Good luck finding room for it in your tanks. :grin:

PS, another great job of creating a family-like fun atmosphere here Sunny. It brings the best out of everyone (well, except Phil!)
Lmao. I agree 100% so when is the next one I need to get me some of those frags you got there sunny!!!

i must be doing something wrong then..mine grows pretty slow. what do you guys reccomend as far as flow and placement in tank?