• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TB Aquatics

Ok so I was looking for some zoos,and Phyl told me about AB,hesitant of ordering from somewhere new,I went on the site,and couldnt believe that shipping was only $9.95 for certain zip codes...(match the first 3 numbers of yr zip on the site) I had a few questions,so before actually placing an order I dropped Brian an email,seemed like I just hit the send button,and he responded back.I received the zoos,packaging was great,the pcs were terrific,they opened within 2 hrs, TB/Brian kept me posted with emails as my order was processed and shipped, needless to say I will be placing more orders in the future.Thanks Phyl for the tip,and thanks to Brian @ TB. :)

yeah,I have to post some soon...where in South Jersey reefitup? if you are close enough and ever wanna do some frag trading,lemme know

08090 Zip - West Deptford area. I work over in Voorhees...for now. They're moving our office to the Philly office in Center City in May though :(