• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TFJ Pet center in toms river

I have been buying most of my supplies from Faith. Great prices and great service!

check it out! tfjpetcenter.com

I didn't understand the setup before but the prices are really good and going forward I do plan on getting some stuff there.

justchad said:
I have been buying most of my supplies from Faith. Great prices and great service!

check it out! tfjpetcenter.com

Yes i highly reccomend them myself Faith is great to deal with and the prices are good also

Does this retailer have an actual storefront, or is it online-only? Google maps points me to somewhere on Wicklow Ct., which looks like a residential area. ???

It is an internet business. Very good prices if you can stop by to pick stuff up. Yes it is in a house/garage/basement.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I wish I had seen this before I ordered my refugium for more on Sunday :'(. Those are great prices and I will be ordering bulbs going foward here.

Mott (= Tom)

Today I finally visited Tom again - gee it's been a LONG time since I'd been there. The reason for the visit was that Tom had been looking for a frag of an ORA Chip's Acropora, and I happen to have a medium-sized colony. Well, I don't "sell" anything anymore (most of you know why), but Tom was aware of my circumstances and didn't hesitate to take me up on the offer. Instead of "buying" a frag from me, he ever so generously offered that I can pick whatever I wanted from his tanks. ;D

THANK YOU, Tom. Thank you very, very much!!! What a nice surprise, and thanks for everything again. ;D ;D ;D

*BUMP*
hello i moved out of state for a while and got out of the salty world for a few years but the itch is starting to return, so im starting to stock up on supplies and equipment. I always enjoyed doing business with Faith but I cant seem to reach them or access their website. does anyone know if TFJ still exists? thanks for any responses and help clearing this up for me... --kevin

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Welcome back, I am pretty sure they are out of the game. I have no heard from them or about them in a few years.