• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

THANKS AGAIN!

Thanks to everyone that helped with the "tank lift" today! It went VERY smooth! Much smoother than anticipated thanks to some great planning. It was not just extra muscle that helped with this one but also the extra brain power!

Hopefully I will be able to put some pictures up of the tank with water in it soon but now I am off to the plumbing fun!

Glad it worked out! Good luck Jazz! Looks like I will be upgrading in the next day or so too, not as big as yours, but big for me! ;D Lookin forward to the pics!

I was happy to help Sam. I cant wait to see pictures when its full. Nice job on the stand. I may have to bother you for a few pointers i f i decide to build my own stand. gimme a shout if you need any additional help.

Peter

Glad we could help Sam. I was surprised at how well the move went considering how heavy the tank was. I thought we were really going to have problems in that one corner, but David's idea with the 2x4's worked perfect.

Jack

malulu

NJRC Member
just a lucky shot... the wood idea came from no where... glad it works!
;)

and we luck that Sam have 3 "hoover" crafts...!!
-David