• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Captivating Corals

I just got back from Captivating Corals to pickup a CUC for my newly cycled nano tank. I had no idea how many of each snail/crab to get so the guys helped me out. I asked mike a question about the new ecoxotic LED system and he gave me a demo knowing I wasn't ready for one yet. I asked him about starter corals and he(like all vendors should but many don't) told me to BE PATIENT haha. I wasn't there looking for corals yet but it's good to know he gives the correct advice rather than just selling me anything he could. i'll be back there just based on customer service alone. Thanks guys!

Those guys are great. Mike actually talked me out of buying coral some months back before they were open. Just got a $50 gift check from them for Xmas, looking forward to using it.

Yea they were telling me this is more than just a business.. they're protective of they're stock because it's "their stuff". Great guys!

Sent from my autocorrecting POS

Id like to give KUDOS to Captivating Coral as well. They have helped me immensely through the process of setting up my reef tank. The advice has been spot on and at a truly personal level. They want the hobbyist to succeed and treat you as they would want to be treated. My thanks goes out to Bob, Mike and Dave for all of the support they have given me in the last seven weeks. They have helped my lighting, rock, sand and filtration selection and have ordered most of my equipment. At great prices and quick delivery I might add. All of the livestock purchased is doing well and again was purchased with careful selection and detail given by CC. Thanks Guys. I cant wait to start stocking with Corals next.

I also picked up a Carpenter Wrasse and have the Hippo on hold as well. I'm only dangerous with money and thats all going into the tank at the moment.

I picked up a green emerald crab, mushrooms and a toadstool. All are doing great. So impressed with the quality of livestock. Makes stocking the tank stress free and loads if fun.

kevin

NJRC Member
I picked up a green emerald crab, mushrooms and a toadstool. All are doing great. So impressed with the quality of livestock. Makes stocking the tank stress free and loads if fun.

the goby i got is eating like a little piggy!

my metallic goby is a bit skittish only shows himself when food is available. tough for him to feed though. Food hardly makes it to the bottom. The other fish are gavones. They had some really nice Blastos. Waiting for them to frag them so I can get a piece.

i don't like captive coral a tinny bit. they keeps making me go back and spend my money with all goodies they have. sPECIALLY A spectacular Mystery Wrasse at the unbelievable price. I HATE THEM :)

Yeah, I get that. They are so close to my house I stop in at least twice a week. I always have something to buy. Or should I say they always have something I want. I'll probably stop in today on my way home. I need some.... Uh ,I dont know....everything? I absolutely have a problem. Obsessive behavior I guess. Oh Well.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, I get that. They are so close to my house I stop in at least twice a week. I always have something to buy. Or should I say they always have something I want. I'll probably stop in today on my way home. I need some.... Uh ,I dont know....everything? I absolutely have a problem. Obsessive behavior I guess. Oh Well.
Welcome to the obsession !!!!!!

WOW!!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Check out our other thread for updates on new corals and fish coming into the store.

Once we get stuff in we will be posting pictures.

Thank you again so much, we really appreciate hearing feedback.

kevin

NJRC Member
terrible phone camera, but this is my first!

IMG_20120126_194943.jpg