• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Magic for September Meeting

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting the meeting this month. What a great day to have this gathering outside in your magnificent back yard. More food than you can believe. You folks who weren’t there missed a good one…..I think 20 raffle items! Thanks again Bob (and wife and kid).

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bob, and family,
Thank you for a very nice meeting I had a great day at your house.
By the way there is a new Raffle King and it is not Anthony!

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Magic (Bob). A great meeting. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with your wife also. Tell her and and that the sweets desserts are all gone. The kids came home and devoured.

malulu

NJRC Member
Bob,

very nice back yard! we should have a rule that meeting @ bob's pace AT LEAST once or twice per year...
:)

thank you again for your wife and daughter's hard working to made this great meeting a success!
:applause:

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Bob and Michelle for opening your beautiful homes to us for this meeting. Bob, the back yard was perfect for entertaining and the food was awesome! The tank was looking good too.

Michelle and your daughter (sorry didn't catch her name) were fantastic and made it seem as if it was a catered affair. Please tell them we really appreciate their hospitality.

Thanks also go to Feng (who donated some frags and we bought some from) and those couple members who donated frags for the raffles. We had a small turnout, but still managed to make a few bucks for the club.

Was great to see everyone and had a really great time. Here are a couple pics I took:

Bob's tank

IMG_0869.JPG

Back yard shots

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG