• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The fresh start

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Time to start posting my start to my tank although water in the tank isn’t for a few months. I decided to do a little tank work today since I had little time down in the shop tonight I picked this sump off Rueric awhile ago and decide to fit this to my tank.

What I accomplished tonight I took apart all the walls in the sump I will prep them another night and do some glass cutting another night when I get around to it lol

Also got my rocks out the bucket and laid out and will bleach them really soon and run them in saltwater for a couple months

IMG_9093.jpeg
IMG_9094.jpeg
IMG_9095.jpeg
IMG_9096.jpeg

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Glad to see it being put to good use!
When you're ready, if you wanna take a drive down my way I can get you started on some frags
Yeah it’s worth a shot okay will do probably won’t be for awhile but I will definitely shoot you a message

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Are you planning to do any type of NSA aquascape? grab some chizel, hammer, glue, aragonite sand, and insta-set and you're good!
Haha had to look that up and nope probably just stack some rocks at most I may get bigger frag plates and make flat spots for sps coral for easy mounting