• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The minimalist

It has begun.

Here, a concise, in-depth journal of the minimalistic re-design of my aquaria, as it inexplica...

Awww heck, I'm only redoing my aquascape. I'm posting it here. So there. Enjoy. More pics to follow. Redesign work to start Tuesday. Current centerpiece went to a good deserving home today. I'm glad it went to a ready and waiting 180. I only have a 90 gallon tank and these corals needed more room to grow.

A few days ago....
pre-reduction-1.jpg

Right now:
tank-redo.jpg

I'm running to Home depot now to pickup more epoxy, some holding containers and some PVC supplies for Tuesday's interior redecorating. Keep you guys updated. First task at hand is to scrape off all the coralline algae from the back glass. I guess I know what I'll be doing today and Monday night. I have homework though. Crap. I almost forgot. No more posting pics till homework is done.