• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Wait Was Worth It !

I had asked Will (AO) to get in a Blue Spot Jawfish for me. He pm'd me a few days ago that it was in but I was not able to get there until Saturday . The wait was so worth it, absolutely beautiful and healthy . I woke up this morning to find that he decided to make his home in the front sand/rockwork in perfect view ,exactly the place I would of wanted him do it. I was worried he would set up his home out of site and was pleased to see him there . Once he gets used to his new tank and I can get a good picture I will post it up .
I keep calling it "him" . Anyone know how to tell its sex before my daughter names it.

I have been trying to get a picture but he's still camera shy. Weird thing is that my spotted manderin has kind of adopted him as a new friend . The manderin has been going in and out of the new hole/home . When the manderin is not hunting for food he just chills by the yellow spots house or goes inside with him.

I know post is useless with out a picture :( As soon as I can I will . ;D