• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tired of dosing two-part in your nano?

AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactor
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

The all NEW AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactor uses an up-flow design to prevent clogging and is perfectly sized for your nano reef up to 50 gallons. It will keep your calcium and alkalinity stable and eliminate the need for daily two-part dosing. Powered by a reliable Sicce pump for quiet operation and with a small profile it will fit inside small aquarium stands with ease.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
hmm, looka interesting. might be something i can incorporate in my 30 gallon build.

hmm, looka interesting. might be something i can incorporate in my 30 gallon build.

We'd love love love to hear your feedback about the new unit. It's significantly smaller than their last nano calcium reactor, which was rated for tanks up to 75 gallons.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in your purchase or installation. Tech support is always free and we love talking tank with fellow hobbyists.